In the event of a conflict between the WebPro Agreement and the Universal Terms of Service, the Universal Terms of Service will control.
WebPo can be initialized through our Marketing website or directly in the Account Management Panel (AMP).?
The WebPro Admin Dashboard is an optional service for our customers, giving them the ability to organize and manage their Client’s hosting accounts with ease, speed, and single sign-on to areas like cPanel, WHM, and WordPress.
Additionally, WebPro Clients have the ability to grant their WebPro Admin tiered access to their individual AMP. If the WebPro Admin initially created the Client’s account, the WebPro Admin has the ability to “spin off” these accounts, so the Client has their own personal AMP.
Features & Functionalities:
- Linkage of WebPro AMP accounts and their client AMP accounts
- Single Sign-on into WebPro Client cPanel & WHM accounts
- Single Sign-on into WebPro Client WordPress Installations
- Ability for WebPro to spin up a new hosting subscription with free grace period (i.e., 30 days) while they build their client’s site / on-board their client
- Ability for WebPros to spin up a new Client AMP Account from a hosting subscription in the WebPro AMP Account
- Client defined access levels provided to the WebPro (i.e., Technical Access, Domain Management, Purchasing Permissions, Full Admin Access)
- Ability for WebPro Client to invite their WebPro into the IMH WebPro System
- WebPro functionality to send shopping carts to potential clients, tracked and automatically linked to their WebPro account.
- Affiliate-style Landing Pages on the Marketing Site for top WebPros
- WebPro Marketplace introducing our Hosting Customers with our WebPros to handle their website design & development needs
- Easy migration and data restoration journeys for the WebPro on their Client Accounts
- Introduction of multiple AMP User Logins per account, based on user type (i.e., Owner, Billing, Technical, WebPro, WebPro Designer, etc.)
- Solutions to help the WebPros market and attract new clients
- WordPress specific agency workflow enhancements and reporting
As a free service, WebPro can be canceled at any time via your Account Management Panel.